The brochure provides an overview of the SERVIR-Amazonia program with information about Servir Global, the lead Center CIAT, our partners and countries of operations, the four thematic areas in which we will develop tools, data and training, and the SERVIR service concept.
- Trinidad and Tobago strengthens capacities in the use of geospatial tools
- Empowering Women through Geotechnology Training Event
- Indigenous people in South America are twice as likely to suffer severe consequences from fires
- Collaborating for better geospatial services
- “We can encourage women to use geospatial services to take care after their territories”: SERVIR-Amazonia gender advisor, before UN commission