The brochure provides an overview of the SERVIR-Amazonia program with information about Servir Global, the lead Center CIAT, our partners and countries of operations, the four thematic areas in which we will develop tools, data and training, and the SERVIR service concept.
- Six Caribbean Countries Strengthened in Geospatial Technology for Mangrove Protection and Hydrological Event Monitoring
- Explore the redesigned SERVIR Global website
- Beyond deforesting and polluting, illegal mining impacts gender relations: findings of a study conducted in Madre de Dios, Peru
- Geospatial Technologies Capacity Strengthening Program was Successfully Completed by 22 representatives from Colombian Institutions
- Empowering Women in the Caribbean to Monitor Mangrove Forests and Acquire Leadership Skills